Graduate Internship Information
If you are interested in a graduate-level internship with Beyond Speech Therapy, please read the following guidelines and recommendations for a successful application process.
- We do not accept applicants who have not had a previous in-person internship.
- Based on availability, we provide supervision to graduate students for both adult and pediatric-based internships.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill out an application and submit it on our website.
- If you have submitted an application and have not heard back from our office, please call 805-591-7188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
- An interview is required for potential acceptance. Expect clinical, work ethic, character, and previous experience related questions.
- In addition to verbal interview questions, we also require you to take a written “pre-quiz” to ensure you have a strong foundational understanding of speech therapy related topics. Please come prepared.
- If you are applying for an adult-based internship, you should familiarize yourself with the following areas and appropriate evidence-based assessments, goals, and treatments that correlate with each: